mardi 19 août 2014

My visit to the supermarket (one of them) *.*


 Another photo story (?) of my marvelous adventures in the country of Britannia (where apparently brit boys live O.o )



So first, I encounter this and this. I was surprised, but I couldn't guess what'll happen next!

I'm too lazy to turn the pic around, but there was this marvel... 
And this one...

And these funny ones...

And the classic ones. No, I hadn't had a sudden urge of bravery: the pic was right sided. Hurray!
So basically, I am in CrumpetLand. Glorious!

4 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Hahaha c'est la gastronomie! :)

Alekss a dit…

Surtout le sirop de Mars pis de Bounty ^^

Unknown a dit…

Connais pas trop ça les Crumpets. C'est popre aux anglais ?

Alekss a dit…

Oui, mais yen a aussi au Québec, dans certaines épiceries. La texture est très aérée, parfait pour contenir la marmelade ou le sirop d'érable! Je recommande (même si c'est pas trop keto..!)